Tuesday, July 19, 2016

Emotional Poetry


Freedom Seeker


 

I bow my head as they shackled my feet
My tears silently fell on my cheeks
as they chained my hands
and tie my neck

I am black Sold me into commercial trade
As a slave
A Barter game of my master
My Inherent right was forfeited

Is it Because I am a slave?
I cannot speak
I cannot fight
For what is must ?

How to claim my freedom When no one stood beside me
When will be oppression
be curtailed
So , I shall be free?

Wake up dumb and ignorants Do not listen to their lies
Tyrants
are killing our freedom

I cannot die without fighting I want to be a freeman
No one must enslave me
My thinking is free...

 

Copyright 2016 Gracia Gernale AsianPoet

 

 

 

 

 



 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Children of war


 

Look into my eyes Feel me
I cried loud but nobody listens
Who earn from
our loss?

You haters of peace
War Freaks
What have you done
Why you took our loved ones?

What did you achieve in killing? You feel glory in winning?
When , we lost thousands
of our friends and parents?
Worst , You stole our dreams

What is oil to you? What is money?
What is alliance ?
What is pride?

I am alone now A living testimony
Nowhere to go
The victim of your evil war

My parents were killed same with my grandmothers ,
grand fathers ,friends and my
close to distant relatives,

You win You fly your own flag in our territory
As you sing your National Anthem
As declaration of winning

Are you really a winner? Is the end justify your means?
Is your triumph a false success
When a lot of your countrymen
bleed as they weep?

I am a child I seek vengeance
against the author of wars
I seek justice and compassion
That peace may reign in all nations,

Stop THE KILLING Stop THE DESCRIMINATION
Stop Human Trafficking
What is HUMANITY
WHAT is LIFE TO YOU?

STOP WAR! Life is not subject to commerce
Let us live and see our future
I BEG TO ALL OF YOU!

 

Copyright 2015/Gracia Gernale AsianPoet

 

 

 

 

 

 

Layers Warming 


 

Layers upon the midnight watch 

All darkened desires met 

For presence shall felt 

Is my love gothic soulmate 

Every part of me shivers 

With embraced warmed aura 

 

A love in world 

As balance chosen to feel 

The energy of depth 

Connection darkly 

A rendition of soft classical 

Muse fills the air 

As every breath is catching 

Pulse that is love 

 

Just by feel 

Sensation in the transpire 

All ways positive 

In freedom such spiritual 

Interlude is piece 

Within the hearts puzzle 

Join all the dots 

 

You will have treasure 

Of love forever 

That is eternal 

To the flame 

For a soulmate 

Is friendship 

That is destined 

For life .

 

Layers Warming 

Poem ©By Deb Harman

Image ©By Jerry Langdon

8/6/16

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Friendship Of The Soul 


 

Deep in connection of the soul 

Friendship of joy so beautiful 

Like a play by hearts meeting sincerely 

Precious as time goes on by merely 

 

A fire of love is gracious of whispers 

Softly underneath the emotions lovers 

Dancing are the souls so close togetherness 

Jointed desires laminate a truth hopefulness 

 

Gentle of harmonies of life pure unity 

For true love is forced in a friendship bond 

A charade of paradise a softly kiss 

Under the sweet of the blue skies embrace .

 

Friendship Of The Soul 

©By Deb Harman 

30/8/15

 

 

Soul Enlightening 


 

Soul is awaking in spirit , Depths deeply connected 

For thy enlightening of faith in treasury of love

For waiting briefly align hearts dignity 

Let's surrender in thy neon of light 

Thy eyes of third is energized of flame united 

 

Enlightening in life of courage ,Brave through mercy 

For love is comforting through the rise celestial 

For happiness is earth's finest majesty quest 

Thy soul is opened in fire of desired devotion 

Thy lotus is beauty of Zion of powers strength 

 

Divine in growing of thy mind ,So strong 

For prosperity is righteous in nature of purity 

Thy wings of grace bless thy universe of diversity 

Let's rejoice gently in arms of spirit embrace 

 

Guarded in the trinity of thy universe .

 

Soul Enlightening (Free Verse )(Spiritual Poetry )

©By Deb Harman 

20/8/15

 

 

 

 

 

 

The Zoombie Love


 

Love is what I need Blood is what I want
I traveled from the world
Of the dead to the living
Only to satisfy
my aching heart
Love me
Make me feel
As your woman
I will not suck your blood
I only want your
Only love...

 

© Gracia Gernale AsianPoet

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Souls Entwined


 

Once upon the sun turned moon, we sat,

Idle talk about adventures, friends, things like that.

Into my eyes he looked, he loved he saw,

That for his love I would give it all.

 

We stood, into the shadows, hands held, we walked,

A silent kiss, body’s touched, we no longer talked.

Lover’s spark, his eyes captured my thoughts,

He knew. He could feel my need, he knew my wants.

 

The waterfall called to us and we could not deny,

A love like ours with happiness I cry.

My heart he held, my soul he touched,

Is it any wonder I loved him so much?

 

A single flower in a desolate land did rise,

Blooming beautifully under the darkened skies.

The flower caught my tears, shimmering in the dew,

And though we loved forever it felt so new.

 

© Cynthia Fender Clark

 

 

 

 

 

 

Forever & A Day


 




Jason Cueto is a 36yr old poet/writer and general misfit creative type.  He's been writing on and off since 1996, but only recently has brought his work to the public eye.  His unique lyrical style is very emotional and he hopes to connect with as many people as possible through his poetry.  When not writing, Jason plays guitar, poker, enjoys loud music, and traveling.  He also loves spending time with his 9 yr old daughter.  Jason's poetry page can be found at www.facebook.com/fallenangelsandsecondhandhalos

 

I'd tell you ten thousand times Show you ten thousand ways
Walk ten thousand miles
Swim ten thousand waves
We've got plenty of time
The whole world's our stage
I'll love you forever
Forever & A Day

Sweet little angel
With a second-hand halo
How many times have you been shattered?
Let me pick up your pieces,
The past doesn't matter
Take my hand
I'll put you back together

Let me write you a story
Maybe a fairy tale or two
Make you my princess
And all your dreams come true
I'll Be your knight in shining armor
Let me be your Romeo
I'll be the one to talk you down
When your mind is screaming out.
I'd fly across the country
Just to look in your eyes and say
I'll love you forever
Forever & A Day

 

© Jason Cueto

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"How Do You Say I Love You?"


 

Can't find the right words

To say the right things

For everything I want to say

Like how to tell you

You're beautiful without

The words getting in the way

Can't say too little

Don't want to tell you too much

I won't play games

And we don't have to rush

 

If I found the right words

And said the right things

Like everything you need to hear

What If I treated you like my princess

Would that make things crystal clear?

Then maybe, just maybe

We could put the past behind

Start on a path

To the future tonight

 

But I can't find the right words

To say the right things

That your heart needs to hear

The words to heal those scars

And make things crystal clear

The words to those things

I swore I'd never say...

How do you say I love you

Without the words getting in the way?

 

© Jason Cueto

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Your Hand and a Chance"


 

So what's your story?

Would you tell me?

If I asked you now?

 

You say "what's in it for me?"

You want to know

Just what I would get out....

 

Of breaking down

Those walls

You built up with pain

And taking down that door

To your tears in the rain

 

And finding something special

when I look in your eyes

Maybe make you see

Love's more than just a pick up line

 

It doesn't have to hurt to trust

I'm not asking for much

Just your hand and a chance to try

If you search it out

You never know

Just what your heart might find.

 

© Jason Cueto

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

'Pon a sight




it's like you never left

though I know it's been years

you live on in my thoughts

and you dwell in my tears

 

upon the breeze you reside

and in phrases I hear

'pon a sight that finds eye

or a tune found by ear

 

a quick glimpse in passing

or a glance in the mist

it seems there in my mind

you shall always exist

 

seems there's no moving on

there's no over or through

there's just me and this thought

that I'll soon be with you

 

though you're no longer here

I find to you I still talk

and in my dreams each night

still together we walk

 

though we're distant, we're close

seems we're never apart

and I shan't be alone

if you're there in my heart

 

a love such as ours

couldn't fully betray

so I know if I reach

you're just one thought away

 

Copyright © 2015 Lemmy Rushmore  All rights reserved.

Art by Jerry Langdon

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

SELF DESTRUCTION


 

 I try and convince myself it's fine.

 The problem's ain't getting any bigger.

 Who are you trying to kidd? ya kidder. 

You got ya finger pressed on the trigger.

 Im the one holding the gun.?

 Go figure. As if you didn't already know.

 I could see the cracks beginning  to show.

 You know there won't  be anything left soon.

 I presume.

 Nothing but your doom.

 

©Melissa Taylor

 

You thought wrong


 

Yes i have question`s, and bloody good one`s at that.

The kind of  question's that i feel  need answering to.

The one's I think about  each and every day.

 the one`s I would never say.

 You thought you understood,

when  really you didn't.

You thought you did everything you could

 when in fact you didn't.

No, when it mattered you stayed hidden,

 of course you were there..

to kick me when i was down.

and of course you were there..

maybe I'm not being fair.

After all I'm only seeing it from my point of view,

 I'm not pointing finger's  at you or you. 

There`s no one  to blame here.

 It just  hurt that`s all when i  started to see clear,

 at the age of 16,

 to find that in my  hour of need,

 there was no fucker near. 

 

©Melissa Taylor

 

*MY ONLY FRIEND*


I was the only one that really understood.
When everyone else left i gave you the gift of not giving a F***.
I made you feel strong.
When in fact you were weak.
I helped you to disconnect,
Yes..
That was me.
Hiding the things you  didn't want to see.
I made you believe you were in control.
while little by little
from you I stole.
I made you believe you had the answers to all.
Just to watch you trip, then fall.

 








©Melissa Taylor

*EMPATHY*


-Do you see this empathy i have?
The sincerity i have?
The forgiveness i have chosen to give?
For not just my mistakes but yours, I'm willing to forgive.

   Sorry, that was a lie! I can't forgive. Not for 'how not bothered you are of how little you have said.
But maybe the fact you have never wanted to even get to know me.
Never really knowed me.
I suppose I can never understand/get over just how quickly you disowned me.
Maybe you could at least help me see your point of view,

whatever it may be-

It will help me to at least get a glimpse of me-

 

©Melissa Taylor

 

No comments:

Post a Comment