Tuesday, August 16, 2016

Micro / Haiku Poetry

Micro / Haiku Poetry
 
 
SHINE
 
 
 
I do not intend to shine the brightest
To be admired,
I shine simply...
To be noticed by you.
 
ngnang
©042016
Haiku
 
 
 
Like flowers swaying
On a breeze from a distance
My heart joins the waltz.
ngnang
©062316
 
Haiku
 
 
 
You, like a flower
Rest fragrantly on my heart
Inviting love home
ngnang
 
©062216
 
Innocence and experience



I followed my stupidity

till I found wiseness

Then;

I lost my love

I was no one but

CONSCIOUSNESS

©Mohammad Forouzani

July 2016

GRAVE



Angels adore her

Lovers want her

And even the devil would crave...

But only one love

would complete her ---

The one she keeps to her grave...

~Maria s.a.

HALCYON DREAM



Sweet halcyon

The perfume of you lingers

So ephemeral

©® Rexanne Endicott 2016


No comments:

Post a Comment